This Kiwi Lime Cooler is just the thing to bring a tropical treat to your day! It’s low fat and low carb goodness allow you to not only enjoy this cooler as a snack but also as a meal! (It even makes a great Ice Cream or Popsicle!!)
This Cooler is great because it fits right on plan in a fuel pull meal setting.
If you haven’t heard of or looked into Trim Healthy Mama, please do! I have been on plan for almost 3 years and it has helped me to:
Lower my A1c
Lower my cholesterol
Diminished my arthritis pain
helped me loose over 60 pounds (after Menopause)
You can find out more information through my affiliate link to the Trim Healthy Mama Website.
I love making shakes and coolers like this into popsicles with these neat popsicle molds… it gives my body a small amount of fuel and allows me to enjoy a healthy treat when I want or need to while staying on plan.This Kiwi Lime Cooler will make a full tray of these mini Ice pops, so as you can see that would be a great treat to share with your kids or to enjoy on a hot summer day.
Oh hey Have you checked out my post about 100 Trim and Healthy Summertime Treats? You might want to so that you have all your favorites right at your finger tips.
- Serves: 1
- Calories: 123
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Sodium: 381mg
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 13g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- ¼ cup kiwi fruit (I used 1 whole)
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons THM Super Sweet Blend
- 2 ounces low-fat cottage cheese (1/4 cup)
- 3 Tablespoons egg white (can be cooked in 1 tsp coconut oil)
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice cube
- ⅛ teaspoon xanthan Gum (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon Matcha Green Tea powder (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in blender cup and process until smooth.
- If using cooked egg whites, lightly scramble them in 1 tsp of coconut oil and allow to come to room temperature.
Please note that Mama's following THM would not count the net carbs from the cottage cheese as this is considered your protein source which will lower the net carbs and allow this cooler to be considered a fuel pull per the Trim Healthy Mama plan guidelines.
If you are a pinning Mama Here is my Official Pin for this Kiwi Lime Cooler