Lemon Cream Pavlova
I’m so happy to share this Lemon Cream Pavlova. I am excited that this dessert is a Fuel Pull for those following Trim Healthy Mama with me.
I loved the Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova that I made to avoid all the off plan treats from Halloween.
But this, yes This one is AMAZING!!
The meringue is light and fluffy with a slight crunch kind of like a roasted marshmallow. Rick said what is that you are baking that looks like a huge jelly doughnut? It’s a bit too crunchy for a doughnut but boy is it yummy!! The Glycine Glory Pudding is creamy and full of wonderful health benefits and it’s totally Sugar Free.
To make this Lemon Cream Pavlova a Fuel Pull
Using the Glycine Glory Pudding or the Gluccie Puddings from the Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook make this a Fuel Pull dessert that doesn’t taste like it is low fat or low carb. They also make it quite filling.
You can also use cottage berry whip as a filling.
To Make this Lemon Cream Pavlova an S Dessert
Use the Lemon Curd recipe also found in the Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook, or dress it up with Cheesecake Berry Crunch drizzled with Handy Chocolate Sauce or even Skinny Chocolate.
This Pavlova easily serves 8, possibly more which is great for holiday entertaining and sharing with others following a Trim and Healthy Lifestyle or who are just wanting to eat healthy.
I love seeing your photos as well as comments when you try these recipes so please make sure to let me know how you like it.
- 6 large egg white
- 6 tablespoons THM Sweet Blend
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment. Draw an 8-inch circle on parchment, then flip. Mix whites, sweeteners, and salt in a mixer bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Whisk constantly until sugars dissolve and mixture is warm, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat, and whisk on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form, about 8 minutes. Beat in vanilla.
- Using an offset spatula or a large spoon, spread meringue into a round, using circle as a guide. (Be careful not to spread out too much; meringue will spread more during baking.) Form a well in center, being careful not to spread meringue too thin.
- Bake meringue until dry to the touch, about 1 hour. Let cool on sheet on wire rack. Meringue will keep, covered, for up to 1 day.
- Fill with Lemon Glycine Pudding