This Strawberry Butter is one of the most requested recipes by my family, I’m really excited to share it with you.
Making compound butters like this simple strawberry butter can take your holiday table to the next level and just brighten someone’s day with a special little treat.
I started making this when my boys were young just to make Easter a bit more special and add a spring to their step. As they have gotten older my children normally call and ask how to make this when they start to see strawberries in abundance at the grocery store.
Both of these bread recipes keep the carbs in check so that I can enjoy real butter with my toast and whole eggs.
Let’s get back to compound butters, you can use different fruits to make a butter similar to this although I would stick with berries while following a Trim Healthy Mama Lifestyle as any other fruit would make this a crossover as would more than 1 tsp of this Strawberry Butter on a whole grain bread.
Our Family does enjoy some other types of compound butters but I will share those at another time. For now Please enjoy this Strawberry Butter recipe from our family to yours.
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- ¼ cup strawberries (diced)
- 1 tablespoon THM Gentle Sweet (or 2 tsp Super Sweet Blend, powdered)
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl and blend together. Place mixture into parchemnt paper and roll, refrigerate until set.
- Remove from parchment and slice to serve.