I love these Chipotle Pumpkin Brownies. They pack just a bit of heat to help rev your metabolism and help you stay on plan with Trim Healthy Mama.
As fall weather approaches I’ve been playing a lot with pumpkin both canned and fresh. These Chipotle Pumpkin Brownies were made with homemade pumpkin puree that I made in my Instant Pot Duo 60. (10 minutes cook time (manual high) and Quick Release… it was falling off the skin)
If you haven’t already invested in an Instant Pot you really may want to. It is the best purchase I have made in a long time! (even Rick says so)
Back to the Chipotle Pumpkin Brownies
I really am enjoying these spiced brownies and am sure I will add them to our holiday menu because everyone in our family likes sweet heat dishes. I still have a wonderful sweet potato recipe to share that have become a family staple on our holiday table. Even before I began my Trim Healthy Mama journey.
I did add Lily’s Chocolate Chips to these brownies however you could use these Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips
Here is the recipe for the Chipotle Pumpkin Brownies.
- Serves: 9
- Serving size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 132
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Sodium: 139mg
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 84mg
- 3 large egg
- ½ cup Sugar Free Brown Sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup Coconut Flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup THM Gentle Sweet(or Pyure All purpose Stevia Sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Chipotle Chile powder
- ½ cup Lily's Chocolate Chips (or theseStevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips)
- ¼ cup butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 8x8 cake pan or a brownie pan with cooking spray.
- Place wet ingredients in a large bowl and mix until smooth. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until combined.
- Pour batter into pan and sprea evenly. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
I want to take a minute and express my gratitude to all of you who have purchased through my affiliate links. These links do not change your pricing but do allow me to earn a small commission that helps to cover the costs of my blog as well as recipe development. Please know that you have blessed our family in ways that we can’t express and I look forward to more blogging adventures and give aways in the future.