Easy Peasy Pizza Bites
I love these Easy Peasy Pizza Bites !! They come together in no time with the new THM Baking Blend, and if you don’t have that well then we will just have to work something out, because these Easy Peasy Pizza Bites are the BOMB !!
Having 3 sons we used to go through pizza like crazy… they would make the recipes that used everything from homemade dough to refrigerator biscuits. Let’s make it healthy and get those tweens and teens on the side of healthy eating.
Being that today is National Cheese Day I figured I’d share how to make these in a cheesy goodness kind of way.
There is cheese in the crusty parts and melted on top of these Easy Peasy Pizza Bites so so yummy!!!
Grab your THM Baking Blend and let’s get Cooking! … I chopped up about 1 cup of toppings … you can use pretty much anything you would put on top of a pizza … Like These ideas:
What’s your favorite pizza topping?
- 1 cup Chopped toppings of your choice
- ⅓ cup THM Baking Blend
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- a pinch of Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 TBS 0% Greek Yogurt
- 2 TBS Almond Milk
- 1 egg
- 2 TBS softened butter
- ⅓ cup Shredded Cheddar
- Chop toppings and set aside.
- In a Medium bowl mix, THM Baking Blend, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese. Break up any lumps.
- Add greek yogurt, almond milk, egg and butter. Mix to combine.
- Add cheese and toppings then mix until incorporated.
- Place dough on a parchment lined pan and flatten with your hands...
- Top with an additional ½-1 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 Minutes at 350^.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and slice.
I know it is hard to tell when the THM Baking Blend will be back in stock but keep checking this has been one of the most FUN ingredients that I have had in a long time.
You can check out some of my other recipes using the THM Baking Blend through these links: