I’m super stoked about this Bruschetta Chicken Bake. It has all the flavors of traditional Bruschetta Chicken mixed into a hearty casserole.
Made with healthy ingredients that follow the Trim Healthy Mama way of eating this Bruschetta Chicken Bake is sure to become a family favorite!!
This post does contain affiliate links from Amazon and other programs from which I earn a small commission. Your price does not ever change and the commissions earned are used to support this blog and maintain it. Thank you for Blessing our family with your purchases through these links.
Bruschetta Chicken Bake Is A New Family Favorite that can be made 3 Ways!!
I’m so very excited that this dish can be prepared in 3 different ways making it a versatile recipe that will grace your table for the years to come. You can make this in the oven, in the crock pot or in the instant pot. How cool is that!!
I’ve enjoyed making this Bruschetta Chicken Bake all three ways, on nights when we want traditional comfort food and I have the time I like to assemble and bake this in a 13 x 9 pan with a wonderful crispy cheesy topping that is browned to perfection. I use a glass pan like this one.
Or when I have to run and need something for my Crockpot like this one, I can just layer everything set it and forget it … Dinner is done when we come in the door!
When we need quick and easy, I scoot my Instant Pot Duo60 out and put this Bruschetta Chicken Bake in and process for 15 minutes on high with 10 minutes of Natural Pressure release for dinner lickity split!!
How this Bruschetta Chicken Bake Fits Your Trim Healthy Mama Lifestyle
This Bruschetta Chicken Casserole is a wonderfully satisfying meal. Pairing it with a yummy side salad makes for a filling meal that fits well within an S meal setting. By using a Fuel Pull bread you are adding a wonderful source of fiber and minimizing the carbs so that you can enjoy the cheesy goodness in this dish.
Filled with protein from boneless skinless chicken some diced tomatoes, onion spices and some creamy mozzarella cheese you are going to love this new bruschetta chicken casserole.
I Hope to see you enjoying this in your meal rotations!! And thanks again for visiting!!
- Serves: 6
- Serving size: 1 Cup
- Calories: 240
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Sodium: 842mg
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 29g
- Cholesterol: 78mg
- 1 pound boneless chicken (cooked and shredded)
- 1 teaspoon THM Mineral Salt
- 15½ ounces canned diced tomatoes (with juice)
- ½ cup water (or chicken broth)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cups Low Carb Yeast Bread(cubed) or THM Nuke Queen Bread
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare Chicken -- We normally have shredded chicken frozen in bags in 1-2 pound packages ** See notes
- Combine tomatoes, water, garlic and bread cubes in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Place thawed chicken in a 13x9 or a 1 182 quart casserole dish that has been sprayed with coconut oil cooking spray. Sprinkle with cheese (reserve a couple tablespoons for topping) and then sprinkle Italian seasoning over the cheese. Top with bread cube and tomato mixture and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for aprox 30 minutes.
- Assemble as you would for oven baking in a 1½ quart casserole dish that fits within your inner liner, you will need to use a foil sling to remove from your liner when done processing. Cover casserole dish with foil and lower into inner liner that has the rack in place and 1 cup of water in liner. Place lid on Instant pot, put vent into sealing position and process on high pressure for 15 minutes with 10 min NPR.
- Layer ingredients in your crock and turn on low for 4-6 hours.