I found a recipe for cookie dough fudge, but it was calling for off plan ingredients. I did make some for Christmas Gifts that wasn’t “on plan” for Trim Healthy Mama. But in an effort to keep me out of the full sugar not so great for you version it was time to switch things up and make it friendly for Trim Healthy Mama’s, and my journey to better health!
Being that this fudge is a bit soft it just kind of melts in your mouth for a wonderfully decadent treat. I normally can only eat 1 or 2 pieces because of how sweet, creamy and rich it is.
Here’s the Cookie Dough Fudge recipe.
- Melt coconut oil with butter over medium heat. Melt the cream cheese into this mixture.
- Sprinkle gelatin over heavy cream and allow to bloom while heating oils.
- Add sweetener to oils and whisk to combine.
- Remove from heat , add heavy cream and vanilla, beat with whisk until creamy.
- Pour into a shallow buttered dish, sprinkle chips on top and chill until set.
I have found that I like to pour this into silicone molds like this so that I don’t have to cut it into pieces unless I’m giving it as gifts and then the hand cut pieces really do make it a beautiful homemade gift.