Raise your hand if Thin Mint cookies are your favorite…
They are mine too!! With cookie season right around the corner this cereal makes indulging in the flavor of our favorite cookie possible all year long FOR BREAKFAST!!
I’ve been missing cold crunchy cereal for breakfast, and let’s face it some of the options just aren’t nearly as fun as crispy minty chocolate cereal with some nice cold almond milk. I was looking to find a cereal that could be enjoyed in my Trim Healthy Mama journey as a fuel pull meal, and couldn’t find one. Most of them contain nut or seed flours which aren’t allowed during a fuel cycle, See Chapter 28 for more details about that. This is an S though because of the amount of coconut oil.
So I played with ingredients and here we go!!!
Trim Mint Cereal
- Serves: 4
- Serving size: ½ cup
- Place dry ingredients in a larger mixing bowl.
- Cut Coconut oil into dry ingredients with a fork until crumbly, Add extract, then water 1 TBS at a time incorporating until dough sticks together.
- Roll dough to ⅛th inch thickness and cut into pieces with a pastry cutter or pizza wheel.
- Bake at 400(F) for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and break pieces apart allow to cool on baking sheet.
Makes 4 servings
For trim Healthy Mama's this is an S
We always appreciate when you purchase through our affiliate links. Thank you!!