I love this Pumpkin Cheese Cake Smoothie!
Packed full of protein and fiber with hints of cinnamon and spice to enhance the pumpkin it is Autumn in a glass!
Pumpkin Cheese Cake is a fall favorite and you can find many recipes online for all kinds of these treats. This Pumpkin Cheese Cake Smoothie is a satisfying delight to your senses while helping to keep your waistline trim and healthy.
As you may already know I follow the Trim Healthy Mama way of eating, so this fits within the meal guidelines for an S meal on that plan. The beauty of this recipe is that it also works for Keto and Low carb lifestyles and better yet it just tastes YUMMY!!
If your interested in following Trim Healthy Mama you can pre-order their new cookbook as well as a new easier plan book by clicking the photos below.
They are scheduled for release on September 15,2015.
Having a shake for a snack or even as a meal replacement while the weather is still warm makes for an easy go to and really helps our budget with grocery prices on the rise.
If I need something while I’m out paying bills or running errands I pour it into my 1 1/2 qt jar, screw on the lid and off I go… yes those jars fit into cup holds, and the drinking lids are a must have if you are using canning jars to drink from. Just click the photos to find them on Amazon.
One thing I battle with is that Rick doesn’t like an abundance of pumpkin spice anything… where as I love all things pumpkin and I always have… so This shake helps me stay on plan as well as gives me something I love while making my husband happy that he doesn’t have to share unless he really wants to.
I hope you enjoy this Pumpkin Cheesecake Smoothie as much as I do.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Smoothie Recipe
- Serving size: 1
- Calories: 715
- Fat: 49g
- Saturated fat: 31g
- Unsaturated fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Sodium: 748mg
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 45g
- Cholesterol: 398mg
- 2 eggs, scrambled in coconut oil (can also use ½-1/3 cup egg whites)
- ½ cup almond milk
- 3 TBS pumpkin puree (not pie mix)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 TBS cream cheese (can use ⅓ fat)
- ¼ cup cottage cheese (I use 1 %, but full fat is okay too)
- ½ tsp glucomannan powder
- dash of high mineral salt
- ¼- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp THM Sweet Blend, or to taste
- 1 scoop (1/4 cup) THM pristine protein powder
- 2 TBS coconut oil, melted
- 1½ cup ice
- Scramble eggs and allow to cool to room temp.
- Add first 8 ingredients to blender and blend.
- With blender running drizzle coconut oil into blender it will emulsify as it is blending.
- Add Ice and process until smooth and creamy.