Welcome to the 30 day THM Fluffy Challenge
Beginning August 29, 2017 we are challenging ourselves to stay on plan for 30 days.
This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon or other programs. I do earn a small commission from the sales made through these links; however your price never changes. Your purchases bless our family and help to fund recipe development and the activities of this blog. Thank You!!
What does that mean?
You follow the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle day in and day out for 30 days without falling off the wagon.
You are committing to you and to your health by planning and preparing on plan meals, snacks and getting off sugar, soda and all other “off plan” things that you may have been doing.
For some mama’s this is difficult because of a variety of reasons; trust me I’m right there with you.
Are you a Fluffy Mama?
Fluffy Mama’s are those that have over 50 pounds that needs to be released.
Do you have trouble with staying on plan?
Do you get frustrated with yourself and others because you think you aren’t following the plan as well as you should?
With over 100 pounds to release I am a fluffy mama and have been since the beginning of my own Trim Healthy Mama Journey in 2013.
Some things that tend to get me off track are:
- Emotional Eating
- Not making sure that we have on plan meals and snacks readily available
- Thinking “this one time it won’t kill me”
- Skipping meals
- Drinking soda (even diet soda)
How do we participate in the 30 Day Fluffy Challenge?
You can participate in this challenge in a number of ways:
- Planning and preparing your meals, snacks, sippers etc
- Making a personal commitment to yourself and the other Fluffies that are joining in
- Sharing your meals, snacks, victories and encouragement with others in a closed group
I keep a binder each year to track my progress you can grab one from the Trim Healthy Mama Membership Site or if you choose to subscribe to this blog there is a set that is free for you.
Planning Ideas for Meals and Snacks
- Overnight Oats
- Corned Beef Hash and Eggs(Original Book Page 222 )
- Muffins in a Mug
- BAM Cake (Cookbook page 298)
- Cottage Toast (Original Book page 238-239 )
- skillet meals
- crock pot meals
- oven bakes
- Simple Everyday Dinners
- Bust a Myth Banana Cake (cookbook page 298)
- Sugar Free Vanilla Cream Snack Cakes
- Coconut Flour Rolled Sugar Cookies
- and so many more!!
- Good Girl Moon Shine
- The Shrinker
- The Singing Canary