When I made the Trim Mint Cereal I had visions of so many varieties of cereal that I had a hard time waiting to make this Sugar Free Peanut Butter Crunch.
With the new peanut flour from Trim Healthy Mama, I was able to put this one together in about 10 minutes.
Quick, easy and so many uses for this Sugar Free Peanut Butter Crunch:
- A crunchy snack that travels in a container
- With almond milk (who needs Captain Crunch!!)
- mixed with some on plan Greek yogurt
Just to name a few. Mixed with a batch of plain Cocoa cereal (that’s a future post) this would make another great Cereal/snack mix that packs in the protein without all the sugars and carbs from store bought varieties.
Come Join me in my journey for better health!!
I’d love to see you on our Facebook Page as well as enjoy comments here.
Here’s the recipe
Sugar Free Peanut Butter Crunch (Dairy Free)
**Post Update 9/2/2017
After seeing this Post shared I had some mama’s asking if it could be made Dairy Free(without butter or Whey protein) So I tried it and made some adjustments that worked to allow this to become a dairy free cereal option. YAY!! for kitchen adventures and Trim Healthy Mama!! See the Notes section in the Recipe below.
Sugar Free Peanut Butter Crunch
- Serves: 4
- Serving size: ½ cup
- 2 scoops whey protein powder, I used this one
- ½ cup Peanut flour, I used the THM Brand
- ⅓ cup Sweetener,This is what I use
- ¼ cup melted Coconut Oil
- ¼ tsp Celtic Salt
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Combine whey, peanut flour, sweetener, salt and baking soda, I used a wisk.
- Drizzle coconut oil into dry ingredients while stirring with a fork, should be crumbly.
- Dump out onto a baking sheet with sides, so the oil doesn't leak off into the oven.
- Place in oven and bake for 12-15 min, making sure it doesn't burn.
- Stir while hot, it will crisp up as it cools A LOT.
- Store in an air tight container.