I’m really excited about this Cinnamon Jelly!!
While I love the Slim Belly Jelly from page 411 of Trim Healthy Mama, I was looking for a jelly that was a little more budget friendly as well as gave me a few different flavor profiles that were on plan.
this post does contain affiliate links to the products I use when making this. While I may earn a commission from the sale of these items, if you choose to buy them, it does not increase your costs and allows the content of this blog to be free.
I have increased the amount of herbal teas that I use and love so many of them. There were a couple that I wasn’t as fond of in a drink but they work amazing in this jelly. I use it with on plan toast, to make Cereal Bars from this post as well as in jelly style yogurt (page 252) and to top muffins in a mug as well as so many other recipes.
Some of the benefits to using this jelly in your plan are:
- it is very budget friendly
- Gelatin has some amazing health benefits
- It is Sugar free and doesn’t add a bunch of unneeded calories
It takes about 2 hours and 15 minutes which includes the gelling time.
Sugar Free Cinnamon Jelly Recipe
- 1 cup boiling water 1 Cinnamon stick or tea bag (you can also use other herbal teas) 2 tsp or 1 packet gelatin ⅓ cup sweetener
- Boil water and add tea bag and sweetener allow to steep to desired taste.
- Add gelatin and whisk to combine. Allow to cool for about 2 hours until gelled.
- Store in refrigerator.