We really enjoy this Pepper Jack Pimento Chicken Spread at family gatherings or just to keep on hand for snacks. My husband and I both love pimento cheese spread. So I decided to try something a bit different to up the protein a bit as well as use a different cheese.
This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon or other programs. I do earn a small commission from the sales made through these links; however your price never changes. You can see my Full Disclosure here
Being the cheese lovers that we are. I of course have been making this wonderful Jalepeno Popper Pimento Cheese from Nana’s Little Kitchen for a while now.
We enjoy both of these spreads on toasted slices of this Low Carb Yeast Bread. Or as a Grilled Cheese Sandwich with a nice little kick.
Making the Pepper Jack Pimento Chicken Spread
One thing about this pepper jack pimento chicken spread is that it tones the heat down enough that our grand kids will eat this without complaining. It has a gentle heat that doesn’t knock your socks off but adds flavor.
This spread is a quick and easy recipe that requires no special ingredients. It makes a wonderful game day option for those following Trim Healthy Mama and those who do not.
It took about five minutes to get it all together in my Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer
Pepper Jack Pimento Chicken Cheese Spread Recipe
- Serves: 24
- Serving size: 2 TBS
- Calories: 79
- Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 124mg
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 18mg
- 4 ounces neufchatel cheese or ⅓ fat cream cheese (softened)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces Pepper jack cheese (shredded)
- 8 ounces cooked chicken breast (shredded or you can use canned)
- 2½ tablespoons pimientos (diced fine)
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 dashes worcestershire sauce
- In a medium bowl or the bowl of your stand mixer add the neufchatel cheese,mayonnaise and mix until smooth.
- Add pepper jack, chicken, pimentos, and spices. Mix on medium speed until well combined.