Are you asking yourself what is a Trim Healthy Mama Book Study? The authors of Trim Healthy Mama have free study guides for Church groups as well as mama’s all over the world.
For the past two years I have started off the New Year by facilitating a Trim Healthy Mama book study beginning in January both online and within our local Trim Healthy Mama group.
Since beginning my own journey in early 2013, I have an undeniable love of this lifestyle and feel the desire to share that love with others.
This study is informal and not endorsed by Trim Healthy Mama LLC or Facebook in any way.
This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon or other programs. I do earn a small commission from the sales made through these links; however your price never changes. You can see my Full Disclosure here
What is a THM Book Study?
I love digging into my Trim Healthy Mama Plan Book and finding new pearls of wisdom, things I had forgotten and implementing the plan one meal at a time.This Trim Healthy Mama book study helps, with 6 weeks of reading assignments along with group discussions and fun activities in an unofficial closed Facebook Group and some articles I have planned here on the blog.
What Am I Committing To?
- The most important commitment is loving yourself enough to take the time and read your book.
- Taking a few moments during this 6 week study to participate in the discussions, encourage someone else and have fun.
- Learning through your reading and discussion how to implement the plan if you are new or just refreshing your own knowledge.
How Does A Trim Healthy Mama Book Study Benefit Me?
When you take the time to dig into your Trim Healthy Mama Plan Book it gives you a better understanding of the “nuts and bolts” of this lifestyle.
- You have better understanding of what makes a healthy meal.
- How to pair your ingredients wisely
- Troubleshooting tips if your weight loss stalls
- How to maintain your Trim when you have reached your goal.
- Introduces you to parts of your book that you may have overlooked
- Interaction with other mama’s with common goals, lifestyles and dreams.
This Unofficial THM Book Study Group is focused on reading your book, NOT teaching the plan.
What Do I Need To Participate?
- The desire to successfully implement the plan
- Either The Trim Healthy Mama Plan book or the original Trim Healthy Mama book
- Note taking supplies
- The willingness to actively participate in reading your book
Trim Healthy Mama Books
When Does This Trim Healthy Mama Book Study Begin?
We have a “Meet & Greet” currently in the Group.
The first reading assignment will be posted on December 31, 2017
Discussion Posts will be posted throughout the week. Pertaining to that weeks reading assignment.
Resources I Find Useful
My Favorite Study Supplies
- A pretty Notebook & Pen
- Sticky notes & flags
- A fun coffee mug filled with a Trimmy Light or my favorite Good Girl Moonshine
- Tabs for my book
- A 3 ring binder to store recipes and helpful information
- Washi Tape to make my notes fun and colorful
- Felt tip pens for color coding my lists etc
What are things that you find helpful when you are studying?