|Soft Molasses Cookies|
My grandma used to make me molasses cookies when I was little. They are my favorite. I tried some of the other recipes out there for them and all of them came out really hard, I like soft molasses cookies and want to stay on plan through this holiday season. So I had to see what I could figure out.
They came out yummy 🙂
Here’s the recipe I used.
- Cream together butter, stevia, eggs and molasses.
- Place dry ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk to mix evenly.
- Add dry ingredients to wet until well combined.
- Roll dough into balls, flatten slightly(these do not spread) and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350* for 8-10 minutes
** Post Update 4/2016
These Soft Molasses Cookies have been a wonderful treat for the duration of my Trim Healthy Mama Journey! You really should try them.
You have all blessed my journey and our Family in so many ways!! Thank you !!
This post contains affiliate links, while it is no extra cost to you, if you happen to make a purchase than we make a small profit. This helps keep the content of the blog free